Adult Festival Pass Pricing:
$100 (March 1 – April 30)
$125 (May 1 – June 30)
$150 (July 1 – Sept. 4)
Youth Festival Passes (11 and under)
$60 for a 3 of 4 day pass
$45 for a Shoshone only 3 of 4 day pass
Camping: $30 per vehicle per night.
* Access sites for adaptive athletes available (please indicate if you need one).
Included with your adult registration (12 years and up)
- Access to an amazing selection of demo bikes and products (from manufactures like Kona, Esker, Norco, Rocky Mountain, Propain, Bowhead, Industry 9, Go-Fast Campers and lots more!)
- Reduced price when purchasing a weekend lift pass
- Sweet swag bag full of awesome gifts from our partners
- Newly designed Festival t-shirt
- Free on-site parking
- Access to clinics, ride shuttles and group rides
- Complimentary raffle ticket
- Grand Targhee lodging discount (contact Targhee at [email protected])
- A supremely fun weekend at the only bike festival in the Tetons!
- All cancellations must be 30 days in advance for a full refund.
- No refund will be given inside 30 days of the event start date.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to [email protected].
- Refunds will be sent out within 10 business days of a cancellation request.
- After registering, please reach out to Festival Director Tony Ferlisi for more information on festival accessibility, info, etc. at: [email protected]
- If you are an adaptive athlete and need scholarship assistance, please contact Teton Adaptive Sports at: [email protected] or 307-203-2223
Frequently Asked Questions, Terms and conditions
- See website for full list of Frequently Asked Questions, Terms and conditions.